SUMMER BERRY PIZZA
Grillman Buddy Pizza Stone
1 sheet puff pastry
1 cup thick ricotta (drained if wet)
½ cup mascarpone
¼ cup icing sugar
1 egg yolk
1 cup frozen berries, defrosted, drained and lightly mashed
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
Ice-cream and 1 cup mixed fresh berries to serve
- Place Grillman Buddy Pizza Stone and stand into a cold BBQ. Turn on BBQ and heat together with stone to a medium-high heat (around 180°C) for 15 minutes.
- Defrost sheet of puff pastry. Cut to size and fold a 1cm indent around the outside edge. Place pastry onto a pre-cut Grillman Hot Plate liner.
- Combine ricotta, mascarpone, icing sugar, egg yolk, frozen berries and vanilla essence into a bowl and lightly fold to combine. Pour and then spread mixture over the puff pastry in an even layer to the indent mark.
- Transfer pizza and hot plate liner to Grillman Pizza Stone.
Note: Ensure the BBQ is cold before adding the Pizza stone. Pre- heat up the pizza stone together with the BBQ. Placing a cold Pizza stone onto a hot BBQ grill plate will cause the pizza stone to crack.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes or until the pastry if puff and golden. Remove and allow to slightly cool.
- Top with additional berries, ice cream and icing sugar to serve.