PRAWN, SCALLOP AND SALMON SKEWERS
WITH MANGO AND AVOCADO SALAD
Grillman Hot Plate Liner
Grillman Metal Skewers
400g salmon cut into 3cm cubes
18 raw green prawns, peeled
¼ cup olive oil
3 garlic cloves, very finely chopped
2 small red chillies, finely chopped
MANGO AND AVOCADO SALAD WITH MACADAMIAS
1 mango, remove cheeks, peel and cut into 3 cm cubes
1 avocado, halved, peeled and cut into 3 cm cubes
1 butter lettuce, leaves removed
80g snow peas, cut into strips
½ cup macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
1 cucumber, cut into 1cm pieces
1 shallot, finely diced
¼ cup coriander leaves
2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon honey
1/3 cup olive oil
Salt and pepper to season
- Preheat BBQ to a medium-high heat and place a Grillman Hot Plate Liner onto the BBQ hot plate.
- Thread a salmon cube on the skewer, followed by a prawn, scallop, another prawn and another piece of salmon. Repeat with the remaining skewers.
- In a small bowl, mix the olive oil with garlic and chilli. Spoon the oil mixture over the skewers to marinate.
- Place the skewers on the liner and cook for 2-3 minutes each side until just cooked through.
- For the salad, place the mango, avocado, lettuce, snow peas, macadamia nuts, cucumber, shallots and coriander in a bowl and gently toss.
- Place the vinegar, mustard, honey, olive oil, salt and pepper in bowl and mix well, then toss through the salad just before serving.